Chocolate Chai Tea Breakfast Drink
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Nutrition per serving: 210 Calories | 38 g Carbs | 1 g Fat | 13 g Protein | 30 g Sugar
- 1 cup Milk (your favorite type)
- 1 packet Carnation Breakfast Essentials Rich Milk Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Chai Spice
- 1 Black Tea Bag
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the milk, rich milk chocolate powder drink mix, and chai spice.
- Heat mixture over medium heat until hot. Do not allow to boil.
- Remove from heat and steep tea bag for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into drinking glass and enjoy.
- *Optional - add whipped cream and additional chai spice
chai spice mixture that I can add to plain tea or make my own chai tea latte without all the added sugar. Now you can use this chai spice mixture and add it to a packet of Carnation Breakfast Essentials® powdered drink mix to make a delicious chai tea breakfast drink - something that is filling, quick, and caffeinated.
In my recipe above, I specifically used the rich milk chocolate powdered drink mix however, don't feel limited to that flavor. The breakfast drink would also be delicious with the dark chocolate or classic french vanilla powder drink mix. Also, if you would like to reduce the amount of sugar and calories, you could use the Carnation Breakfast Essentials® Light Start™ powder drink mix.
Now's your chance to stock up on Carnation Breakfast Essentials® powdered drink mix to make your mornings that much easier. Not only could you make my chocolate chai tea breakfast drink, but you could try out my strawberry crumble breakfast muffins.
What are some breakfast hacks that you use?
How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?
Have you tried Carnation Breakfast Essentials® in a unique way?
Love this recipe? PIN for later.