1. Fruit Platter Squares via a traveling Wife
Enjoy tart freeze dried fruit with sweet marshmallows and crispy toasted rice cereal.
2. Blackberry and Brie Crostini via a traveling Wife
Brie and fruit go hand-in-hand on crusty bread. Drizzle on some honey and you have a winning appetizer.
3. Baked Green Bean Fries via a traveling Wife
Crispy, crunchy baked green bean fries are a perfect appetizer or snack. Dunk them in your favorite dipping sauce or eat them on their own.
4. Deconstructed Caramel Apple Cheesecake via a traveling Wife
Sweet and nutty energy balls that are reminiscent of a tropical getaway.
6. S'more Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwich via a traveling Wife
bite size and a delicious twist from a traditional campfire s'more. These little cookies are gluten free and filled with good, clean ingredients.
7. Cranberry Cherry Paleo Granola Bars via What I Gather
A versatile granola bar that can be made just the way you like it.
Peanuts, grapes, and chocolate bark make an extremely delicious combination and you definitely cannot eat one.
9. Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Energy Balls via Fitful Focus
You won't want to leave your house without these filling energy balls.
10. Puppy Chow via a traveling Wife
A gluten-free twist on the traditional puppy chow - chocolate and peanut butter.
Which recipe is your favorite?