The past few years I have been a lover of making cheesecake with greek yogurt. I used to always use plain greek yogurt then top the cheesecake with some type of pie filling. This way I started out with a plain cheesecake and people could pick and choose which toppings they wanted on top. However recently, I have been incorporating a flavored greek yogurt to my cheesecake to create a decadent dessert.
The five minute no-bake cheesecake recipe only calls for five ingredients. I'm telling you, you could make this in your sleep. The ingredients you will need are Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Reddi-wip® original, powdered sugar, Neufchatel Cheese (cream cheese), and greek yogurt of your choice - all available at Walmart, which is where I bought my ingredients.
First you will want to work with room temperature cream cheese. This will make it much easier to mix and will give you a creamier cheesecake. Then you will whip Neufchatel Cheese, powdered sugar and greek yogurt until smooth. For this particular recipe I used Light & Fit® Carmel Apple Pie Yogurt and it was AMAZING.
I scooped about 1/4 cup of the cheesecake filling into the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust. These are perfect for the holiday festivities coming up because everyone can enjoy their very own cheesecake - the crust is my favorite part.
Look at how perfect these individual cheesecakes are. You can enjoy them right away with some Reddi-wip® original or you can refrigerate them for an hour or two to set. Either way, they are delicious and I dare you to only eat one.
Five Minute No-Bake Cheesecake
original recipe from a traveling Wife
makes 6 - nutrition (per pie) excluding Reddi-wip® original: 246 calories | 9g Fat | 30.4 g Carbs | 9g Protein
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 count)
- 8 ounces Neufchatel Cheese (cream cheese)
- 1/2 to 1 cup powdered sugar (I used 1 cup)
- Light & Fit® Carmel Apple Pie Yogurt
- Reddi-wip® original (as much or as little as you'd like)
- Whip room temperature Neufchatel cheese, powdered sugar, and Light & Fit® Carmel Apple Pie Yogurt in a medium mixing bowl until smooth.
- Fill Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust with 1/4 cup cheesecake filling.
Optional* Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Enjoy with Reddi-wip® original and a spoon.
What is your favorite cheesecake topping?
What kind of effortless desserts do you make?
Here are some more ideas to help you create effortless pies.