Today I am going to take it easy because it is MY BIRTHDAY. Don't get me wrong, I will be partying hard with the couch and a bottle of champagne later!
Over the last few weeks, I have reflected about my life. Where I have been. Where I am now. Where I want to be. What I have accomplished. What is left to experience. That got me to thinking about a things that are really important or just fun to accomplish. There will come a time that I will no longer be able to celebrate my birthday on this earth and I want to make my bucket list a priority.
2. Go back to Europe
3. Go to Africa
4. Learn a different language
5. Get a tattoo
6. See the Northern Lights
7. Go Sailing
8. Ride in a hot air balloon
9. Name a dog Bob (or Anderson Pooper)
10. Buy my dream home
11. Flip a house for profit
12. Learn sign language
13. Test drive a car I cannot afford
14. Go 3 days without social media
15. Learn to play the guitar
16. Get over my fear of needles
17. Run a half marathon
18. Jump off a cliff into water
19. Work (and get paid) for a non-profit organization
21. Be a contestant on a game show (I would settle for an audience member too)
23. Read a book/novel in one day.
24. Pay it forward - purchasing someone's meal, groceries, etc.
26. Master forearm stand pose
28. Run a half marathon in a different country
29. Try snowboarding
30. Set foot in
I have already completed a few items on my bucket list, but I have a lot more to go. What's on your bucket list?