The last couple of months I have been experimenting to make a great DIY Shaving Cream. With much failure and little success, I now have the winning recipe!
What you need
- empty bottle
- your favorite smelling, inexpensive shampoo
- your favorite smelling, inexpensive conditioner
- lotion that you have laying around
- baby oil
All you have to do is mix everything together and bottle it up then it is ready to use. But you probably want to know how much to add of everything. Well, that's easy.
I am sure you are super curious as to how I could come up with so many failures during the process. So here are the don'ts when it comes to making this.
- Don't use too much shampoo
- Don't mix too many different scents together
- Don't forget baby oil because it's what makes this moisturizing
- Don't mix - you must stir
- Don't use expensive products because you won't notice the differece
Have you ever made your own shaving cream?