I have been on a health kick this week when it comes to breakfast, lunch and snacks.
Eating a lot of fruit, protein rich meals, and staying away from the carbs.
However, my dinners are continuing to fall behind on the health train. I will learn.
If you have any healthy dinner alternatives, I would love for you to share the recipe.
Below is what we are eating this week for dinner.
With homemade potato chips (recipe below).
|recipe found here|
Homemade Potato Chips
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch thick round slices.
- Place cut potatoes on cookie sheet and cover in oil, about 1-2 Tablespoons.
- Season with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder to desired taste.
- Mix/rub all ingredients into potatoes using your hands and line the potatoes out on the cookie sheet, side by side.
- Bake for a total of 30-40 minutes, flipping potato chips every 10 minutes. Remove individual chips from sheet once they are cooked (if under the 30-40 minutes) so they don't burn.