I said in yesterday's post that today I was going to share a recipe that has been highly requested.
But first, snow dumped down on us last night.
This relates to the recipe!!
I may be done with having snow outside for the season but it sure is pretty to look at.
I opened up our balcony door and the puppy just helped herself out there.
She is such a snow dog, sitting her bum in the snow.
"Mommy, I'm all done!"
Now that we have all this snow on the ground, I can bundle up in a blanket and drink some Nutella hot chocolate. That is right! Today's recipe is for Nutella Hot Chocolate.
I pretty much make this daily and do not measure any more, but here is the general breakdown below.
You will need:
Measure everything out.
Whisk, whisk, whisk until frothy.
Pour and enjoy!
Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup, or more depending on mug size, any type milk (2% is probably best but I like to use 1/2 fat free milk and 1/2 vanilla soy milk)
- 1-2 heaping Tablespoons Nutella (I use about 1.5 Tablespoons, depending how chocolatey you want it)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- Heat half the milk (mixture) and nutella in medium saucepan, whisking until melted.
- Add remainder of milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Whisk until warm/hot and frothy.
*Linking up with Shanna @ Because Shanna Said So for Random Wednesdays.