I know that there are a ton of people that travel during this time of year.
And a majority of people travel by car or airplane.
My family is definitely one of those people that will be traveling this holiday.
So, I wanted to share with you all my travel day makeup routine.
You will find, through many different resources, that you should not wear any makeup while traveling. It can lead to clogged pores and breakouts. Either way, I do not feel like a real person unless I have something on my face. Most of the time, that something is mascara.
Well let me share with you the products that I use before I head out the door for my travels.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr Full Coverage Foundation - color Light
- Covergirl Concealer stick - color 705 Fair
- Aloe Setting Powder
- Sonia Kashuk Blush - color 03 Sunset
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner - color Onyx
- Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara - color Blackest Black
And the final look...
What kind of makeup do you wear when you travel?