I thought I would do something fun and let you all in on a part of my life not many people know.
This could potentially be scary and embarrassing. So let's get on with it.
Here are the twelve things that you do not know about me.
- I competed in Miss Teen Michigan years ago.
- I wear my retainers every single night. We call them my no-no's.
- I have never broken a bone in my life.
- I have never been pulled over by a cop while driving.
- I started taking college classes my senior year of high school.
- Every single night I have to sleep with a blanket over my ear. It's protection people.
- I have a love affair with chips and salsa. I could and do eat them every day.
- I absolutely love cleaning toilets and I would clean them every time someone used it if cleaning supplies didn't smell so bad.
- This is my happy face. And Hubby does not like it.
- I have never, ever had my blood drawn.
- I have flown in first class once and I would love to do it every time.
- I have fainted once before, in the shower. Not fun.
Now it's your turn. What are 12 things that I don't know about you?