Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friends!!
May your day be filled with family, friends, happiness, and full bellies.
Yesterday I shared with you my meals for this week and that included our Thanksgiving meal.
I have several requests for the recipe I use for Garlic Parmesan Crunchy Green Beans.
So I am here today with the recipe for you, just in case you are in need of another side dish!
Garlic Parmesan Crunchy Green Beans
Adapted from In Good Taste's Recipe
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 5 ounces cubed French Baguette
- 5 Tbs Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbs grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 lbs Fresh Trimmed Green Beans
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- Steam green beans for about 5 min or until crisp-tender over medium-high heat in a large saucepan filled with water.
- Drain green beans and add 2 1/2 Tbs butter, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper then set aside.
- Add garlic and bread cubes into food processor and pulse until coarse.
- In large skillet melt 2 1/2 Tbs butter and add breadcrumb mixture.
- Cook 12-14 minutes or until crisp golden brown then remove from skillet and let cool for 5 min
- Add Parmesan cheese and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Add breadcrumb mixture to green bean mixture, toss then serve
I hope everyone has a great day!!